Buster blackjack is an exciting Blackjack sidebet that allows Players to win based on the number of cards in a Dealer's busted hand.
HOW TO PLAY
- Play regular Blackjack.
- Make optional Busters side bet.
- Players may win both the Blackjack bet and the Buster bet if the Dealer busts.
- The odds payout is based on the numer of cards in the Dealer's busted hand. If the Dealer busts with 8 cards, Players win the highest odds.
- If all Players' hands bust, the Dealer must still play out his hand according to house rules if any Buster bets have been made.
- If the Dealer does not bus, all Buster bets loose.
- See posted paytables for odds based payouts.
PLAYERS BLACKJACK FREE BONUS
Players can also win an extra bonus in addition to the Buster bet payout if:
- Buster bet is $5 or more
- The Player has a Blackjack when the dealer busts with 7 or more cards.
If on the first two cards, the Player feels they can win with only one more card, they may double their bet. Remember, they get only one more card.
An option the Player has with two original cards of the same numeric value (4s, 8s, etc). They can split the two cards and play each hand individually. They must bet the same amount as their original wager on the split hand. They may also �double down� on the first two cards of each hand after the split, except when splitting aces. The Player can split up to three times to make four hands.
If the Dealer's "up card" is an Ace, the Player can take insurance. They're betting that the Dealer has a ten-value card in the "hole," making Blackjack. The Player can bet one half of their original wager. A winning insurance bet pays 2 to 1.
A tie between the Player and the Dealer. Neither hand wins.
Non-verbal communication between the Player and the Dealer to indicate "hit" or "stand." Ask the Dealer for the proper signals.
These simple key rules will help you play:
1. If your total is closer to 21 than the Dealer's, you win.
2. If you "hit" and your total is more than 21, you lose.
3. If you and the Dealer have the same total, it is a tie.
Don't hesitate to ask your friendly Dealer if you have questions.