For Rescheduled or Cancelled Shows
**All Sound Board Shows are subject to change. Please continue to check our website for up to date information.
All current tickets are valid for the rescheduled show date. There is no need to exchange your ticket. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date, we will gladly refund your ticket.
Refunds are available for rescheduled or cancelled shows through the ticket purchasers’ original point of purchase.
If you purchased from Ticketmaster, please visit them at www.ticketmaster.com. Please note that due to the national level of event changes, there may be a delayed response however their website has specific information to provide assistance.
If the event was cancelled, rather than rescheduled, and you purchased through Ticketmaster directly, tickets will automatically be refunded to your credit card within fourteen (14) business days.
Sound Board Contactless Refunds
For contactless refunds from the Sound Board Box Office, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the following information:
- Full name, address and contact phone number.
- Name of show tickets purchased for.
- Ticket section number, row and seat number of EACH ticket you are requesting a refund for.
- Photocopy or PDF Scan of each ticket a refund is being requested for. Please note: Multiple tickets can be included in one document.
In your email, please also include the following method of payment information:
- If you purchased by cash, please state Paid by Cash, which we will then send you a check within thirty (30) days of receipt of all info.
- If you purchased via a credit card, please send us the credit card type [visa, amex, etc.], full cc# and cc expiration date. We will then credit your credit card.
- If you purchased with comp dollars, please indicate that in your request with your Club Metro number. We will then credit back to your account.
Please allow thirty (30) days to receive your refund once submitted.
Any questions should also be directed to the following email address: email@example.com